MetalEngineer86MetalEngineer86

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

**FleS**Leech Cyberdevil Mix **FleS**Leech Cyberdevil Mix

Not Bad

It was pretty decent.

The only areas of improvement that I could see were that the lead guitar needs to come up a little, and maybe bring down the snare a little.

Other than that, great job!

Xflesher responds:

Yeah, but the only problem with that was when I tried to mute the guitar it was recorded in with every loop I put in so I was worried it would be TOO loud.

A Bridge 2 Far A Bridge 2 Far

Work on it

The thing that would make this song better is a making it a better mix. You drums are almost inaudible and the lead is very instrusive. Also, more really needs to go on to make this a tolerable listen, right now a lot more work needs to be put into this. A melody to go along with the rythm would really improve the song!

Keep working at it!

Time is Running...Out Time is Running...Out

Solid

It's pretty solid, just too short!

coacokrisp - Pogo sticks coacokrisp - Pogo sticks

Not Bad!

The main riff is pretty catchy, and flows really well.

As far as the quality of the sound, it just sounds like everything is clipping. That can be solved with just mixing it properly, and possibly adding a compressor on the master track.

Other than that, good job!

coacokrisp202 responds:

errrrrrr ehhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry I forgot about the compressing.

A Breath of Fresh Air A Breath of Fresh Air

Needs work!

It's sounding good.

Only a few criticisms. The way that you build up the intro is good, but when you get to the drums getting more active it felt to me like it was built up too quickly. It felt rushed.

The guitar lead is pretty decent, but I would try to find a bettery quality sound for it because it really disrupts the flow of the song. If it was recorded it's all a matter of using a better mic (It sounds like it was recorded with a computer mic). If it's an synth sound, I would find something different, and maybe add a little reverb to give it a more dramatic effect. EQ and reverb are your friends!

Also the outro seems a bit long. If you really want to extend it for that long I would add more things to gradually take away as the song ends.

I hope this helps! Keep at it!

EGGNOG4073 responds:

thanks man

-(uhh)- -(uhh)-

Finish it!

You definitely have some good riffs in this song. Keep expanding on it!

Tykwa responds:

Thanks

Untitled Dub Experiment Untitled Dub Experiment

Definitely Needs Work!

I can see this having some kind of context in a movie.

A couple of notes:

1) The lead in the beginning is getting really drowned out by your rythm and I feel that it should have a greater presence in the mix.

2) Your lead in the last portion of the song sounds really awkward, and doesn't exactly flow with the rest of what's going on.

Keep working!